Rustic Soya Maple Glazed Cedar Salmon
Used with permission from Simply West Coast
Alterations should be made to fit with your dietary needs. Please
consult with your medical team before you attempt to make this recipe.
Rustic Soya Maple Glazed Cedar Salmon. Yields 1 side of salmon
1 untreated cedar plank
2 1/2 pounds boneless salmon fillet
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 Bottle Simply West Coast RUSTIC SOYA MAPLE GLAZE
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
6 lemon wedges
- Soak the cedar plank in water for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Place the cedar plank across the grate of the grill as it preheats.
- Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper, and place onto the hot cedar plank skin-side down.
- Close the lid on the grill, and whisk together the 1/2 cup Simply West Coast Rustic Soya Maple Glaze with 1 tablespoon mayonnaise.
- Baste the salmon with the glaze, and continue cooking until the salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes total.
- Serve the salmon garnished with chopped fresh chives and lemon wedges.
A fabulous sweet and salty glaze basted on salmon as it grills on cedar planks. The quick and easy glaze can be used on chicken, quality grade B, pure maple syrup makes all the difference, and on pork as well.
Prep Time: 15 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 2 Hrs 25 Min
To download all of the recipes to your iPod, please visit the Recipe iPod page.